STEALTH C’ LOT has worked in close conjunction with the UN to support security interests since May 2001. The scope of this support has been truly global leading to extensive experience in various countries including Nicaragua, Columbia, Ecuador, Honduras, El Salvador, Peru, Guatemala, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Benin, DPRK, Cameroon, Madagascar, Guinea Bissau, Rwanda, Senegal, Sao Tome & Principe, Georgia, Iran, Russian Federation, India, Nepal, Thailand and Indonesia amongst others.
• Entrusted with the responsibility of evacuation planning of UN staff from part of India in the event of a potential conflict
with Pakistan in 2001
• Assigned to support UN relief efforts in Sumatra following the tsunami in 2004
• Developed evacuation plans for UN staff in Iran Participated on the Merchant Marine Personnel Advisory Committee in 2002-2003
• Assisted in drafting the US Coast Guard’s submission for the ISPS Code to the International Maritime Organisation(IMO), a specialised agency of the UN
• Since 2005, our teams have been asked to support UN efforts in Sudan as well as the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) contingency plans for areas affected by Avian Flu. Also in 2005, our staff supported UN disaster relief efforts in Azad Kashmir and NWFP, northern Pakistan.
• From 2002 to 2006, SCL undertook security reviews of World Food Programme (WFP) operations in over 30 countries
• Provided “train the trainer” conduct- aftercapture training for WFP security officers